2/14/2014

Pretty Little Liars Couples: Who's Your Fave?

In honor of Singles Awareness Day, er... I mean Valentine's Day I'm writing a special article about the  Couples of PLL.



Ezra: "Life isn't always romantic. Sometimes, it's realistic. Sometimes, things don't work out the way you want them to."

Aria and Ezra: Although they're no longer together, this forbidden romance is one to remember.

What Lucy Hale actually did for Vday...(yum)

Lucy Hale Celebrates Valentine's Day With a Burrito



Hanna: "I actually believed he loved me."

Hanna and Caleb: Though they recently split after Caleb took off to Ravenswood, their love will always be in our hearts.

Ashley Benson and real life boyfriend on Vday...
Ashley Benson and Ryan Good in Los Angeles, California on February 13, 2014



Emily: "I'll be your date. But I'm not dressing like a dude."

Emily and Paige: The only gay couple on the show, who could forget these cute same-sex lovers.

But none is better than Emily and her late girlfriend Maya...




Toby: "Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done."

Spencer and Toby: Their steamy romance and cute lovey-dovey scenes are almost sickening (except for that time when Spencer found out Toby was on the A team...)

Troin's real-life advice to lovers on Vday:

“Don't be boring tomorrow. Get her something wicked,”

With her real-life boyfriend...

Troian Bellisario and Patrick J. Adams Pose For a Pic in Paris, France on February 2, 2014

*Sources: Wetpaint.com and google.com

Who is your favorite couple from Pretty Little Liars? I vote Spencer and Toby, but that's just me...

No comments:

Post a Comment